Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's my birthday! (well yesterday was, but it was late and I was tired)

Mommy and Daddy welcomed me into our new family last night on Sept. 3rd (Labor Day 2007) @ 9:51pm. I was a healthy 8 lbs and 21" long. Looking forward to meeting everyone as soon as possible. For now, I am hanging out with mom and dad here @ Northside so I thought I would share a nice collection of pictures from the first 15 hours of my life... outside of mommy.

See you all soon!

-Liam

3 comments:

Cami said...

Yay! Welcome to the world! Charles and I are looking forward to having you around for yummy Matador meals and can't wait to be able to drink with your mommy again!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He looks great, hope you guys are happy, healthy and enjoying the wonder of it all.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Guys. He's Beautiful!!
Angela/Cox