Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Day two and some updates for the ladies.

So, here is the skinny. It's been an interesting day and a half. Came in yesterday and let me know that I have stupid ole jaundice. No fun there. Basically I have to lay in a neon blue bed to help clear it up. Oh well...

Also, I was a champ feeding today and got the atta boy from the lactation counselor. Biggest news of the day... wait for it... wait for it... we are on our way home!

So, I am going to throw up a few more pics for you and get my gear together to head out. (Check out the pic of me hold my own pacifier!).

-LCH

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Chris, Congrats to you and Mandy! Liam is beautiful. Enjoy being proud parents!
Kendra

Kendra said...

Chris, Congrats to you and Mandy! Liam is beautiful! Enjoy being proud parents.
Kendra